Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pink's skin! Please be nice to me xP

Ponds White Beauty
Yeah! I use this facial foam as my favourite.
It's smell good. The foam texture are soft too.
After use this, my face get fresh and also look bright.
mm~ my mom said that my face look pink like baby! kk
so i dont want to change my facial foam with other brand xP


I only use it with a small speck every washing my face.
Like this :D


FYI, i just washing my face 2 times a day!LOL
But it's not include if i use the make up. xD
For my skin, this foam not give any negative impact such as acne and irritation.
I'm recommended you to try this foam for get the babbies skin.
I'll show you my other facial soap in my next post.
Bye Bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^