Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Awards!

woaahhh~!
I'm really new on beauty blogger but i dont ever think can receive awards soon like this ><
omoo~
thx so much for Lyne who give me the award :D
Really happy laa :D <3


*upadate*
I get this too from Feli <3
You're so amaizing!
kk~



These are 5 rules of Versatile Award :

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated know what they have been nominated for this award
3. Shared 7 random fact about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

7 Random Facts About Myself :
1. I love all about South Korea! Everything!
2. Totally being inspired by Ulzzang ><
I cant describe why (cause i still dont know xp)
But everything about them make me being motivated
3. I love surfing internet so much
4. A big fans of chocolate!
5. Like all about photography and design
6. Love make up somuch! but someone like 'dont like' if i use make up :( 
7. I like Hello Kitty and Danboo <3

These are 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging, but I love them already! >.<
2. DocCii
3. Anita
4. Yun Ny
8. Mukti
9. Marsha
10. Sabrina
11. Vanda
13. Vhe
14. Jilly
15. Beataa


13 comments:

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^