Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, August 20, 2012

Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour

Hey Hey!
I'm back xDD
I wanna share something. Just a bit xD
When i'm back to my home, i found the Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour on my lil sister's cosmetic case.
With my "want to know" feeling, i try the product for give the review here.
The Code is Pink Blush. I like this product, since it's has a highly fragrant aroma.

For Base Layer

It's use for base layer. Especially for black lips.


For Top Layer

And after a few second, put the transparent for the top layer.
It's can make your lips color more natural.

But unfortunately, this product not long lasting :(
You should to always replay the step every few hours.
This is how the lip's color in my lips xD


And this is me! kk~
Indoor

Outdoor

Ps: I dont editing my photo. That's the real me :)
Don't believe? Just meet me! xD
Or u can check with photoshop or anything to see my photo are edit or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^