Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oriflame Absolute Concealer For Eyes - PINK & GOLD

Hello dear ~! ^^
Do you have a nice day? :D
Before i post my review, i just want to

This time i'll review about Oriflame Absolute Concealer For Eyes.
This concelear comes in two shades of pink and gold.

Front

 Back

Since the concealer only 10ml, i bought two of them xP
It's how the concelear blend on my skin

1. Gold  2.Pink

The Pink color look very natural to my skin, but it doesnt make something different on my face :o
But the Gold's color too bright for me xD
Sometimes i mix that two color, so it's will be blend more naturally :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^