Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Finally! This is the result about Loreal Paris Total Repair Shampoo on my hair!

Hello Dear~ ^^
still remember about my post here a few days ago?


Finally i see the result!
Totally dont like T^T
My head full of dandruff after i use the shampoo (in the same day!)
But it's still make my hair more soft.
ahh~
My advice, dont dirrectly judge this shampoo.
Maybe it's will work perfectly on your hair ^^~
Everyone has each different of their hair's type.
But i really want my Loreal Paris Color Vive back T^T
My hair too sensitive, so i cant change my shampoo easily ><

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Aku juga sama say. Emang sih rambut jadi halus terus gampang diaturnya. Tapi ketombeeee... sepertinya kita nggak jodoh sama shampoo ini T_T

    Aku follow blog kamu, follow blogku juga ya ^^

    beautydoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :D
      aq ud folback ya..
      iy T^T
      ketombenya yg gx nahan x__x

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^