Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Compact Powder + BB Cream in one brand! Easy to get xP

Hey Dear <3
Today I want to review about my Maybeline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream SPF 26 & Maybelline Smooth Clear Powder Foundation with SPF20.
This is my first pairing daily make up since the product very easy to got in my country :D
Usually i use powder which has different merk with my bb cream xD



What do you think about it? xP 
Same as other bb cream, the function is to covered the face from the deficiencies.
This is how the maybelline bb cream in my hand :D


can you see the different? :D
Actually i'm not too excited with this bb cream, because it just have one color.
And the color doesnt suitable with my skin :(
If i use in my face, i look like wearing a mask x__x
But I recomended you to have the compact powder.
It'r really long lasting :D
And also it doesnt make our face oily ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^