Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Oriflame Beauty Reveal Kit

Hello Dear~
This is my first review, so i'm sorry if too awkward ><
When I see Oriflame'a catalog, I see the Oriflame Beauty Reveal Kit on it.
I am very interested in it because I thought it was for face's shadding. 
I try to buy it cause i think i need the chocolate one for shadding my round face. xD
So, canggg..caanngg..
This is the Oriflame Beauty Reveal Kit.



When I get my order, honestly i'm a bit surprise. I dont ever think that it will be textured like a cream.
I think it will be same as other eye shadow, textured like powder. kk~
hmm~ but actually i love this product! It has 3 colours, matte pink, shimmery pink and shimmery beige.
I like the smell too! It's have a good smell. An then, the color could blend naturally with my face, so it's can make perfect shadding on my face ^^
 I love it :D



2 comments:

  1. mungkin yg km maksudkan texture yah? ^^ bukan shape.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah iyaa.. x__x
      haha
      makasi yaa uda di kasi tau ^^

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^