Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's about what i think

Hey dear~
Now, i want to share my feeling to you ~
It's just about this blog.
Actually i feel scared to make this beauty blog (i have art & design blog before).
I just think that how if people dont like about my post here.
I just try to share about beauty here. Sometime i confused too.
Since i'm from Indonesia, should I write my post with indonesian or with english?
Funny right. That simple think can make me confused. x__x
But finally i decide. With my bad english, i try to talk with people from various countries.
But if you an indonesian and there is something that you dont understand my english, I would be happy to explain it in Indonesian. ;)
Actually, i started to share my beauty review cause of my hater! x__x
She said that i use photo editing too much. ckck
It's true that i use photo editing, but it's really not much like what she think ><
Can't I write my name on my photo? Can't I change the photo color? Can't I adjust the brightness level?
ahh~ too many want i ask to her if i meet her. ckck
Just cant think..
Are use a make up make something wrong?
I just like and care about beauty, so in here i'll make this blog.
To share my favorite with others. And also i want to get friends too :D
I'm not an expert, but i love the miracle of make up!
hmm~
I think my post will make you sleepy right? kk
Any suggestion? xP

4 comments:

  1. you should never care about what other thinks about your blog especially when it comes from a hater. If it is a constructive criticism, sure, you can try to listen. but haters, ignore haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u
    thx so much rosdiana..
    i just think that hater will hate everything..
    they will never care about the truth..
    just make them my motivation for be a better person :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello cikey :)
    my English isn't good enough as well, and i always try to learn everyday to improve my English :)
    my advice is, just be yourself ^^ if you're not familiar with English, just write blog in Indonesian. Sometimes i write in Indonesia too :) Don't force yourself with something that you're not familiar.
    i also tend to do many grammatical errors, so let's improve our english skill everyday ^__^ fighting!

    don't forget to join my 2nd giveaway ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha
      yups.!
      i just try to use english cause i think i can learn too with post something on this blog..
      ahh..
      i'm sure that my grammar totally wrong xDD
      let's improve our skill!
      Fighting" xD

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^