Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Oriflame Beauty 3 in 1 Make Up Remover & Oriflame Eyeliner VERYME Double Trouble

Hello dear~! I'm back xDD
I think i'm in a good mood to review. kk~
oke, while listening my kpop song, i'll post something. I hope this post can help you to know ;)
This time,i'll review my oriflame product again. It's about Oriflame Eyeliner VERYME Double Trouble.
First, i'll review about the eyeliner. Here is the picture :D


I bought the Night Glow series. I has 2 parts in one pencil. A black colour in the right side, and the white colour in the left side. The white colour has a shimmer too, so it's will make your beauty eyes look more pretty cause the blink-blink. Length of the pencil is about 10cm (5cm for each colour).
This is how the eyeliner will see


Actually i love this eyeliner cause it's practical and simple to use. But unfortunately, this eyeliner not waterproof :( If we try to douse with water, the eyeliner will not fade at all. But if we use it in our eyes, it will easily fade if exposed to our sweat.
Sometimes the black part will make arround your eyes black too x__x
For clean that, usually i use Oriflame Beauty 3 in 1 Make Up Remover.


it's how the eyeliner on my hand clean easily. Hmm~
I said that this eyeliner not waterproof right?
but you still must use the remover for clean the eyeliner perfectly.
If you just use water, the eyeliner will not be clean, but it's will make your arround eyes 
look black and very difficult to clean even you use soap x__x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^