Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, September 21, 2015

Red Lipstick? You Should Try This!

Hello my dear!
So my review today is about 
Emina Creme de la Creme Charlotte's Red
Actually this is my first time to try Red Lipstick because 
I liked to used soft pink/peach/orange colours 
for my lipstick/liptint/lipgloss. Never try Red Lipstick and also 
Nude Lipstick (I should try Nude colour too someday xD)
Anyway this cute branding and packaging from 
Emina is success to make me interested.

My first impression for Emina is 
"Oh this is Indonesian version of Etude House"
As you guys know, Etude House is my best favourite makeup :P
That's why i'm really excited about Emina. 
FYI, Emina is a brand from Indonesia. 
As same as Wardah and also Make Over.

Okay, let's back to topic.
So this is a cute Packaging from Emina Creme de la Creme
It has a cute mirror in top of this packaging.
Tbh, I don't get this function because it is not a real mirror :"D
Just an aluminium foil I think.
What I don't like is the packaging can't sealed so well,
so it can open easily when I put on my pouch ><
That's really a minus point because it make my pouch dirty.

Now, let's see how it looks
For daily use, I like to use 1 stroke at the center on my lips, and then I blend it.
This lipstick is very pigmented and creamy!
1 full swatch can make your lips very red.
But you can swatch 2 times for a super strong red.
This lipstick is long lasting even if you drink or eat and not sticky too.
Emina claims Creme de la Creme is a super creamy lipstick 
and contains with jojoba oil and squlene to prevent dryness. 
This lipstick available in 6 colors 
(Mandy's Pink, Emily's Pink, Chloe's Fuchsia, Emma's Nude, 
Sophie's Orange and Charlotte's Red).

For me, this lipstick is very worthed it because their price is also afdorabble.
Anyone had try Emina's Creme de la Creme Lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. Nice review.. Packagingnya cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya.. karna targetnya untuk anak2 muda juga sih :D
      Thanks ya!

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^