Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, September 12, 2015

NEW POST AFTER HIATUS! My Everyday Eyeliner

Hello my pretty readers!
So this is my first review in this year and also
after my 1 year hiatus :"D
Anyway, today I'll review about my everyday eyeliner.
It's Mizzu Perfect Liner!
I'm sure that some of you will be familiar with this product.
And i'm decided to using this eyeliner after read 
many good review from other beauty blogger.
This is a local product from Indonesia.
Look at the packaging


Actually this is an old packaging.
Their new packaging is like


Mizzu eyeliner is an Indonesia's brand.
I'm using mizzu eyeliner for almost 1 year
and really fall in love with this eyeliner.
This is my 3rd time xD
Look at the brush
it's look like soft spidol for me


i loved this eyeliner because not give me a panda eyes after few hours,
and then i can make cat eyes style easily. It also waterproof!
Super long lasting.

After: 2x rub with makeup remover

What I don't like from this eyeliner is only the colour.
Mizzu's colour not strong like other eyeliner.
So you should swatched more than one to get a great colour.
But it's oke since it can be more long lasting if you swatched it more than 1x
And this pigmented more better than the Mizzu Perfect Liner Brown
(wait for my next review)


If you want to buy Mizzu Products,
you can visit their link here
Have a nice day dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^