Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, September 14, 2015

My New Makeup Remover from Silky Girl

Hello dear!
So today I want to review about my makeup remover from Silky Girl
It's Silky Girl Hydra Clean Makeup Remover
Actually I never try this kind of remover.
It's more like cleansing milk I think.
Tbh I think this remover as same as my daily remover xD

This smell so good! Sweet & Refreshing.
Actually my precious remover never had any fragrance.
And Oil Free too.

Let's see how this remover could remove my eyeshadow
I only need 1 drop to remove my eyeshadow (in pic)
And then, 2 gently wipe can remove my eyeshadow and make it clean.
I loved how this product can make my skin soft and alsmoisturizing.

Overall, this product is nice to try.
Because it clean so well and big point for their fresh fragrance!
So refreshing when you use this after daily activities that made you tired xD
So, what's your favourite makeup remover?

2 comments:

  1. Nice review.. :) Jadi pingin nyoba..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya cobain deh.. padahal awalnya kaget karna ternyata modelnya cleansing milk gitu.. tapi karena wanginya enak banget jadi suka :D

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^