Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, September 28, 2015

Bought 3 version of Mentholatum Beauty Mask

Good Evening Dear!
Feel so tired and a bit stress after work?
If yes, I think that we need refreshing soon :p
Since it's time for weekend, I want to have an instant relaxing that we can do at home.
So, I tried out the Mentholatum Beauty Mask.
tbh, I'm not a big fans of using mask.
I usually only had my daily skincare after work.

I bought 3 version of  Beauty Mask.

First is Mentholatum Beauty Mask Youthful Looking

And then Mentholatum Beauty Mask Collagen Firming
 Last is Mentholatum Beauty Mask Double Whitening

Actually Mentholatum Beauty Mask had 5 version include 
Pore Refining (green), and Lift Moisture (blue)
source: gadzotica

These mask smell so good and they claim that it's Paraben Free.
Mentholatum Beauty Mask had a super thick essence,
and strong alcohol too!


I got 2 sheet of mask pcs mask in one sachet
Feel so fresh when using this mask ><

How to use?
First, make sure that your face is clean.
Better to wash your face before using this mask.
And then unwrap mask, unfold, and fit over face, 
pressing down onto skin so that the damp mask sheet adheres to skin. 
I leave on for arround 30 minutes.
After that, remove your mask sheet and pat/massage your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^