Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, September 11, 2015

Finally Back After Super Long Hiatus!!



Hello everyone!
Do you guys still remember me?
(I hope you will T^T)

So finally i finished my final project and internship \(^o^)/
And now i'm waiting for my graduation in this November.
Actually now i'm having my part time job as a web design & layouter
and also as fashion editor & layouter for online shop in different office.
Yes, i had 2 part time right now xD

I hope there is some fresh reviews for my readers,
and also I wish my english will getting better day by day.
You guys can help me to improve my english with comment below.

So yeah!
I'm starting to refresh my blog and hope you guys still
want to being my reader :")
Anyway I change my domain from www.cikey-kim.blogspot.com
to www.cikeykim.com \(^o^)/

Okay,
Have a Nice Day everyone!
See you on my next post :D



SNAPCHAT | INSTAGRAM | PERISCOPE
cikeykim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^