Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner Brown

Holla!
Have you read my previous post about my daily eyeliner?
Like what I said before, today i'll review about Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner Brown Colour.
Let's take a look at the packaging first.
Actually this packaging as same as Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner Black old packaging.
Nothing different too with it pen.
Like Spidol xD
If I said the black colour wasn't really pigmented, this brown colour more not pigmented.
For me it is like too much water in their tint.
I swatched for more than 5x and what I get is only like this :(
Actually using this is more difficult than using liquid eyeliner.
So I don't think that I would repurchased like the black one before.
Anyway this is how it looks on my eyes.
As you can see, one swatch is not enough ><
I need at least 3x swatch for make the colour out well.
So I think I definitely don't want to repurchased this product like 
I repurchased my Mizzu Perfect Wear Black :"D

How about you guys? 
Anyone have try Mizzu Perfect Wear Brown?


4 comments:

  1. belum pernah cobain ini, penasaran banget sih sebenarnya, tapi kok berasa malesnya untuk mencoba XDD~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. warnanya oke kalau buat daily gtu.. tapi sayangnya ya itu, mesti swatches berkali2 soalnya dy kaya terlalu berair gitu ><
      gak tau karna tintanya belum keluar apa gmana haha

      Delete
    2. gak pigmented berarti ya? capek juga sih kalau harus oles berkali kali tapi kan murmer XDD

      Delete
    3. iya makanya.. beda sama yg hitam sih.. yg hitam tuh 2x oles juga uda jreng banget..
      murmerrr.. cuma 28ribu.. haha

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^