Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, January 3, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! + Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control for Daily Use

Happy New Year 2016 for everyone who read this post! kk
So today I want to review about my daily BB cushion in 2014
This is how the packaging look

It's super simple and handy.
To be honest this is My first time to using cushion.
And I was really amazed with this product #dabest

I choose no.21 Natural Beige for My skin
Looks inside
so exclusive kk
This is the puff
very soft

Actually this cushion smells like hospital scent (?)
but I don't know why I love it lol
And this is how the coverage works

I don't really like the coverage because it's not maximum for me.
As you can see, I have so many dark spot
and it's not perfectly covered ><
In other side, this Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control really the best for hold oil in My face.
My face can stay for almost 6-8 hours without so oily.
That's why I still repurchased and using this product.

So, have you ever try any bb cushion before?



2 comments:

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^