Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, January 18, 2016

Aegyo-sal with Mizzu Chrome Eyeliner Gel Coral White

(source: mizzucosmetics.com)

Have u ever heard about aegyo-sal?
Aegyo-sal refer to the little fatty deposits under our eyes.
Aegyo-sal such a trend in a Korea too make you looks more cute because it same as Eye Smile.
Important to know, Aegyo-sal is different from Eye Bags.

Aegyo-sal right under the lower eyelid, and Eye Bags under Aegyo-sal like this picture.



Nah today I want to review about Mizzu Chrome Eyeliner Gel.
Actually it's come with 8 colors, 
Carbon Black
Earth Brown
Metallic Blue
Lush Green
Sparkling Gold
Iconic Pink
Dazzling Silver
Coral White
but today I'm going to review about that white color one for make an aegyo-sal.

Look at the crayon that will I use, so soft.


And this is the crayon when I swatches on my hand

And this is how it looks under my eyes.
I didn't use concealer so you guys could see the difference between aegyo-sal and eye bags clearly.

How do I look?
Wanna try this aegto-sal? ;D



2 comments:

  1. Aku dulu sering deh foto, terus dikomentarin aka ditanyain gimana caranya bikin aegyo sal, padahal aku gak make up-an .___.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh asik berarti punyamu uda tegas dri sananya aegyo-salnya.. makin awet muda deh wkwk

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^