Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream Bling in The Sea

Hello february!
Hello everyone! ^^
How was your day?
did you noticed that my blog has changed? lol
Nothing to do in my holiday now, so i decided to change my blog layout for valentine too.

Today i want to review about my daily bb cream which i use in this 2014 :D
This is Etude House Blink in The Sea!
They come with 2 shades, it's natural beige and light beige.
i choose the natural beige one.

Here is the packaging.




It's look like Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF 50++/PA+++ .


Look at the cream
It's not too much different with others Etude House BB Cream.



What i feel is the bb cream didn't make my face being extremely white (lol)
Why i said like that? Because i feel like i not using bb cream.
Since it is very light in my face.


Look! it's shiny but not too oily.
This bb cream not faded easily even when i'm sweat.
As long as i use this bb cream, they will blended so well with my face <3
I am totally falling in love with this bb cream :3
so recomended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^