Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, January 23, 2014

2in1 Panasonic Compact Multi Straighteneer from Softex

Oke guys!
So i was trying to join Hellosasyachi pantyliner design contest ~
(Here is the link)
I was interested to join this design contest because i love hello kitty (so much)!
Beside that, i was trying to test my skill since i am a visual communication student.
Then taraaaa~
I got message from sasyachi that i win in second place.
So this is the prize from softex ><

Hello Kitty Softex Package


2in1 Panasonic Compact Multi Straighteneer




Thanks Softex!
This is so amazing!


Anyway, this is my pantyliner design that make me lucky~


SOFTEX, HAPPIFY YOUR WORLD!

Don' forget to follow their Twitter:

or visit their super cute web:

4 comments:

  1. wow what a cute design! you deserve it! congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooaa ciki! congratz!! hahahaha
    memang kalo soal hello kitty kamu dahsyat bgt ya wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^