Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, February 13, 2014

IBB Make Up Challenge February 2014

Today is a valentine day.
Are you ready for that?
kk
So, I'm joined IBB MUC again with  theme Summer Fairytale.

This is my look for this time challenge.
Look at this!
is it look fairytale enough?



without any filter and editing


What I Use (Click on the link for review)
5. Etude House Face Color Corset #5 Tight Shading Corset
6. Mizzu Eyeliner
7. Skinfood Vita Tok Lipgloss RD01 Cherry Aid
8. Pinkcoco Wig from Princess Butik

* Photo Spam Area *






Thanks for read this 'something' post anyway! lol
Happy Valentine ^^
Wish you have a nice day!

Anyway, you can join this challenge to with click this link :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^