Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oriflame Giordani Gold Pressed Bronzing Pearls

 After a long time not using oriflame product, finally i'm back to try one of oriflame product.
It's Oriflame Giordani Gold Pressed Bronzing Pearls.
They said it's limited edition.
I think this product is an inovation from previous product (Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls)






 Look! It has sweet mosaic design


I love this blusher since it's make my skin look healthy :3
because the pink color suit my face perfectly
look like i have a baby checks again :p

You can see the different at my hand


It has a soft color right?
If you are a blusher junkies, you should try this sweet blusher too :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^