Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Product that Help to Make My Eyebrow More Pretty

Hello girls!
Today i want to share about my daily eyebrow pencil.
This is Etude House Easy Brow Pencil.
This product come with 4 color (Black Brown, Brown, Black, Dark Gray)


I choose the Black Brown one because i dont want my eyebrow being too brown or black.
This is the pencil.
They don't use any secunder packaging.


This is the pencil color before i use it (when it still new)
But it will change to brown once you swatch.


Number 1: Black Brown


This is the other side on the pencil.



Yes! This is eyebrow brush!
So efficient right?

Anyway this is how it's look :D


This eyebrow pencil is very easy to use.
I think it would be helpful for beginner.
I would like to try a dark gray too anyway xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^