Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, July 1, 2013

GEO Xtra Flower Series

Yihhaa~!
I'm in holiday now.
And i'm back with my new lens ;;)
Here is Geo Flower SunFlower Brown Lens WFL-A24 :D




Inside The Box~







This is the softlens look :D





Description:
Color : Brown
Diameter : 15 mm
Base Curve : 8.70 mm
Water Content : 42%
Made in : Korea

This is how the softlens look in my eyes :D

Honestly, i'm not really sure about this lens.
Is it the real one or the fake one ><
Because i not found Geo Sticker in their bottle D:
So i'm not sure about this lens.

Anyone know how to know where is the real one and where is the fake one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^