Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Finally!! I'm a part of ...


Yihaa~~!!
In July 2nd, i receive an email from IBB staff. After a long time waiting, they told me a happy news!
Finally i got my list in IBB and of course their logo too~

For you who don't know what is IBB,
Indonesian Beauty Blogger aka IBB is a community for us as a beauty blogger for exchanging some information (about beauty of course).

I'm so happy could fine this community, because i have many friends who have same passion with me. Some of blogger's senior also like to give me tips and help me to have a better beauty blog :3 (thx to them).

I hope i'll be more diligently writing on my blog and also got more active readers ♥
Anyway, thanks for everyone who help me to make a good blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^