Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Everyday Simple Hair

Have you read my post before?
I make some change with my 
little sister hair.
And then now, I want to make the 
tutorial for you ^^
Anyway I got this idea from bubz my beautyguru :3
But I had change the step a bit, so here is the tutorial from my version.



1. Take your hair from ear to ear
2. Twist it from the left to your right head. Keep your twist hair with 1 or more bobby pin
3. Do it same to your another hair
4. You can keep your hair with the first twist or you can keep it self
5. Take your last twist
6. Grab all of your twist hair and then use a hair band to keep it all nicely

So taraaaaa~
This is how it look :3


Anyway, Happy Saturday Night! 
♥♥ ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!

    Your blog design is really lovely!

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look!

    I am following you on GFC now, hope you will follow back =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^