Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

First Time Using Kajal Eyeliner

Kajal Eyeliner.
What do you think first when see that words?
For me kajal eyeliner is a kind of eyeliner which is lil hard for use.
But this time, i challenge myself again to use it.
Actually this is my mom's eyeliner xp
It's Oriflame Kajal Eyeliner.
let's see.


Type: Carbon Black 17473


The eyeliner packaging more like lipstick packaging =))



This is how it look on my eyes.
it's my very first time to using kajal eyeliner type. So this is the result




So messy right?
Haha
it's little hard to make that eyeliner look good on my eyes.
I prefer choose pencil eyeliner than kajal eyeline xD




1 comment:

  1. I prefer pencil too. Easier to use. :)
    ---
    Followed you via GFC, hope you could follow me back so we could stay in touch. :)
    Do you love Platform Pumps? I have a blog post about it. Check it out! <3
    http://paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com/2013/08/pump-it-up-pumps-from-martofchinacom.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^