Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, June 14, 2013

Cool White Korean Sneaker

Wahh~
Finally i can review this shoes =))
This is one of my old shoes.
I take this picture when i get this shoes first time :3
This is a cool korean sneaker which i get from Yutakana pre order first <3



Detail of the Shoes



Anyway, this is the real picture

Description:
Material: leather / PU
Cortical features: soft dough
Sole Material: QianCengDe
Opening depth: shallow mouth (7cm below)
Heel height: 5CM
Closed mode: sets of foot
Color Category: Black White
Weight: 900 gram

Everyone who know me and love kpop always scream 
when see i use this shoes. kk
I love it because it's really comfortable to use  <3
It's very light and soft when used.
Anyway, i wear this shoes only when i'm doing my dance cover with my friends in university =))
Still never use it for hang out.
And then, this shoes really can make me look tall and also very light.
really love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^