Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Make Up Remover from Maybelline

Holla~ holla~!
How was your summer holiday girls?
Hope it will be fun! :D
Today i'll post about make up remover which come from Maybelline's brand.
Here is the product




It's claim that maybelline can removes all waterproof make up efficiently.
So i test this remover on my hand.
Line in my hand from above to bottom are eyeliner, mascara (waterproof) and eyebrow pencil.


Description:
1. This is before i use the remover
2. Swipe it one
3. Swipe it for the second time
4. Swipe it again (finally it clear)

Anyway, this is the cotton before i use to swipe my hand. You should shake well before use.

And this is the cotton after i clean my hand

Actually the remover is an oily type. It's different with my before remover.
And then, this remover don't has a hard fragrance.
It's smell not bad but it's not good too.
haha

Oke
This is my today review.
Have a nice holiday!
Happy Summer ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^