Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome June! + Talk about My Other Hobby

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about my other hobby.
Honestly i like all about photography.
Being a model and a photographer have a nice sensation for me <3
I'm not the expert, but i like to learn and I never get bored doing something new with a camera.
This is some picture that i've took. I also editting the photo too. It's like one box for me (lol)




Beside things, i also like doing a photo session with my friend as my model.
Like this








For me myself, i really have so much fun with Model Photography.
Because i can get interacted with them first :D
And because of my hobby, i always called to be an emergency photographer.
LOL
I've being asked to be a photographer in my cousin's wedding, 
my nephew's bday and then in some church event too =))
I'm always like to be called like this, but honestly i'm not confidence with the photo that i took.
Just scared that my photo not according to their expectations.
Maybe for me, it's will look good. But i don't know how in others eye, 
because if i ask they just said like "cool", "nice", "awesome", etc. No criticisms or suggestions.
I think it's just make me not progressing =="


Ahh~
You can check my other blog tto see all about my art & design things :D
Oke~
Thx for reading!
Have a nice June and see you in my next post! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^