Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello Kitty Flat Shoes

Yiihhaaa~
I'm a Mrs. Kitty B-)
lol

Hello~ Hello~
Let's check my new shoes.




Yeahh!


It's hello kitty <3


Bottom Look


Honestly, i'm not so satisfied with this shoes :(
Although it's a hello kitty ><
Why? Because I think that the hello kitty head should not like 3D (lol)
In my opinion, it's will be better if hello kitty's head are paint on that shoes than being 3D like that.
But i like the shoes material.
It's PU leather, and something like velvet for inside the shoes (red part).
So, it's make my feet feel so comfortable when i use it.
It's soft :D

Yeahh~
I think it's all.
What do you think?
do you have some opinion?




2 comments:

  1. It would be cuter if the head wasn't 3D~ >u< But it looks comfy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! you have some opinion with me! kk~ ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^