Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, June 10, 2013

Doing My Boy's Friend Makeup!

LOL
I really want to laugh so loud when doing this =))
anyway this is not my first time to doing makeup for male.
I have ever do it for my boyfriend first!
But unfortunately it's totally failed ><
I just doing his makeup like a girl =))
Then after learn, my friend volunteered to be my model :p
So this is before he use anything on his face


And then, i apply:
1. Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream
2. Tony Moly Concealer #1 Light Beige
2. Etude House Eye Primer
3. VOV Ballon Check #2 Bebe Light
4. Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker
5. Lancome Le Crayon Khol Noir
6. MAC Eyeshadow (black)
7. Etude house Color Me Nude

So, taraaaa...!!
This is the result..


He don't want me to take his picture, so i just get this candid one o.O
Sorry, i can't get the original picture from front (because he don't want to give me the original one) 
And I get this editing one from his display picture ><


Can you guys help me to give a suggestion?
Anyway, i want to learn about guy's make up more. 
But who would be the next volunteer? lol 





2 comments:

  1. wah keren kok.. ala2 boyband korea gitu yah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    iyaa..
    ada masukkan kah?:D
    btw thx for comment :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^