Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pinky Star K-POP Nail Polish

Yuhuuu~
I bring a new polish which i buy from Tony Moly store.
It's Tonymoly Nail Lacquer Glitter
I bought GS10 type.
Just see the bottle and the color!


 From top, we can see an embossed from Tony Moly merk.

and also in side of the bottle cap.

 In the bottom of the bottle, it has something like production's code there.

 I just interested when first time i see the colour. It's look like so cute.
Then i try to use that nail polish without use any base.
And this is how it's look!

Sorry for untidy result ><
Anyway, i'm apply the nail polish 3 times and it still look transparent.
But you can use any base before use this nail polish ^^

2 comments:

  1. This is cute~ c: It's a shame I can't do my nails right now, because of work. :c Regardless, thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^