Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Daddy Really A Superhero! T^T

Gzz
Actually I'm not in a good mood. When i wake up this morning, i see my handphone and i got a message from my two lil sista. I was so shock! Because both of them just text me like this "daddy was fell!".
Soon, my eyes going so fresh and my feeling going so bad.
I asked them, how did that happen? And one of my lil sista told me the chronology.
So, it's happened on 5 am. My Father hear my neighbor screaming for asked help.
FYI, My neighbor is a grandmother who is deaf. When my father will run to my neighbor's house, he saw the fire from the back of her house.
I dont know what actually happened, but he jump to the next house through the fence.
Cause it's still morning, nobody in there. Also my mother and my two sister still sleep.
My sister wakeup because she hear my father shout loud. Calling her name continious.
She thought she only dreaming, so she dont go to my father soon. ><
She wakeup after my mother screaming too after see my father condition.
My father's leg going swollen and being blue soon. He couldn't move from his place. Being sculpture for a moment. Luckily, the grandmother and her house was okay.
Really, i feel so scary. I dont want anything happen. Please GOD, help to healing my father's leg.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, get well soon for your dad..
    I hope everything is gonna be okay soon, cheer up okay? :)

    Btw i'm following you girl :D

    andelumud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^