Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, October 5, 2012

September Last Day Haul + Some Product Review

lalala~
I'm back! LOL
So, i'm here to post about my haul for closed the end of September xP
And taaddaa~



It's come from ETUDE Brand!
My most favourite brand :D
This is Etude House Dolly 3 Step Nails SET and Etude House Dolly Eyeliner Sticker
I got this from olivia (she is an owner from one of my favorite onlineshop xD)

Really loved the nail set!
Here is the "small review"
I add more accessories like fimo, sticker, and also drawing by myself with ETUDE Nail Art Pen.
kk~ 


#BK801

#PK001

#BR401

I apply it to the fake nails because my nail was too short x_x
Here is the #BR401 looks on my hand.


And here is use the #PK001 xD


So, what do you think?
Which your favorite? xD



6 comments:

  1. cute~ always love etude's packaging! so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucuuu bangett..yang #BR401 coklat bangett..

    sis folback yah
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku suka yg coklat. kukunya jg cantik ^^

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^