Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil Eyeliner + Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer

Hello~! Hello~!

This time, I want to sharing about etude pencil eye liner and etude eye primer from lynlynshop.
This is the Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil Eyeliner picture.


Packaging




This is the eye liner.



It's has a sharpener on the back side. 

It's really simple to use!
Let's see the picture below.




BUT...
This eyeliner not waterproof  :( When my faces sweating, the panda eyes immediately attacked my eyes.
Here is the picture.

Can you see the panda eyes below my eyes?
And then it's make my eyes red for a few days T^T
But i suggested you to use this want.
Etude Proof 10  Eye Primer.


It's totally work!
Actually the panda eyes keep attacking my eyes, but it is not fast like when i'm not using eye primer.
It's need almost half a day more to fade.
I am recomended you to use the eye primer when use the auto pencil eyeliner. 
Except to make your eyeliner long lasting, it is not make my eyes red like when i'm not use the eye primer before :p

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm a newbie here ^^
    Want to invite to join my online shop giveaway...
    http://yessysuwandi.blogspot.com/2012/09/bells-etude-house-giveaway.html

    I've followed you, please kindly visit and follow me back :)
    Thanks dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered the Proof 10 range at Etude House and I'm intrigued by their autopencils. I must buy it when I go to Korea! Thanks for the review~

    Feel free to check my blog
    www.y-oonyee.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kk~
      u can borrow it at etude house store dear..
      not must go to korea first
      kk
      :)

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^