Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Don't like bb cream? Let's try this sunblock ^^

Yeeyy! Back with new review!
It's Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish Cream ^^
This miracle cream has a same function with bb cream, the different is only in each colour.
BB cream has a chocolate colour, but the miracle skin has a white colour.
The texture are soft too.
Here is the packaging.



You can open the butterfly on the top box!

 Here is ^^

I like the packaging so much! It's so cute ><



 And this is the miracle skin on the jar

The jar's top

this is the cream's texture. Really soft!




Holika Miracle Skin Finish Cream can be used as a Moisturizer.
If u dont want to use make up on the early morning, you can just use this cream.
I loved it! Because it's totally simple.
It's can make your face glowy faster.
I like didn't use anything because it's too light on my face.
You can see the picture below, how the cream works on my face :D


1. My face without the cream
2. Use holika magic cream on the left side
3. how the holika magic cream make my right face look more glowy than the left face (see the arrow)
4. I use it on the right side too

So, here is the final result!

My face look more smoother and of course glowy \(^o^)/
very successful for blemishes on the face.
yieeyy! totally love it ^^

For the sensitive skin and spotty face, i suggested you to use this cream than use the bb cream.
Why? cause it has THE ANTI ALLERGY which safe to use for the skin's face.

4 comments:

  1. wah aku pernah baca tentang produk ini juga tapi belum sempat nyobain..hasilnya bagus ya~ jadi semakin mantap mau nyobain :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa..
      kalo aq sih totally falling in love sma cream ini..
      wqwq
      hsilnya gx mengecewakan dimuka aq nya ^^

      Delete
  2. Ih wow racum buatku xD. nive review. bisa beli dimana nih?

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^