Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, September 10, 2012

Big Grang Grang Choco Lens!

Hello dear!
Sorry after so long not post something in here.. x_x
All product that i want to review is in my boarding house. Because my holiday will end soon, i'm back to my boarding house :p
So, here is my review about Big Grang Grang Choco Lens \(^o^)/
I bought this from skin79bbc, it's really cheap ^^



 I use the plano one xD



Here is the lens after i moved it into my lens case ^^

I love this lens series, cause it's make a natural dolly look on my eyes :p
But unfortunatelly, the seller told me that the periode of this lens only 2-3 months.
Because the original product from korea will has a short periode of usage, not like fake product which can be used until 6-12 months.

*update*

Detail
Color : Choco
Diameter : 14.8 mm
Base Curve : 8.8 mm
Water Content :38%
Manufacturer : GEO Medical Co.,Ltd
Made in : Korea


The left side is my original eyes :p, and i use grang-grang series on the right side ^^

And then, here is the lens look on my face

2 comments:

  1. Wah imut lensnyaaa >.< .. cuma komen kurang detail spesifikasi lensnya kaya diameternya, kadar airnya dll .. eh btw yg asli bisa dipake 1 taun kok kalo yg fake malah biasanya baru bentar dah g bisa dipake karna ganjel dll IMO mungkin itu trik selernya biar cepet beli lagi hahaha .. soalnya aku juga selalu pake merk geo dan lebih dari 8 bulan still fine on me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh iyaa..
      tapi aq cri di komunitas" korea gtu,kta'a memang kalo yg asli tuh cma bntar gtu..
      ktanya yang bsa di pke lama itu yg merk ori china..
      tpi aq jga gx tw deh..
      tinggal liat hasilnya aja, yg ini gmana setelah 2-3 bulannya :D
      btw, thx buat msukannya ^^

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^