Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, August 15, 2013

IBB MUC "POP YOUR KPOP!"

Waa~ waa~
I'm so excited with make up challenge this time. Why?
Because the theme is kpop!
I'm really addicted with everything about south korea. So I try to join this month make up challenge when south korea independence day :p
And the prize really give a spirit for me to join this competition.

Click for more information


Look! That is really an amaizing prize from Lioele Cosmetics Indonesia as their sponshored.

So this time, i choose Seohyun's make up from I Got A Boy.
Here is the result after make over :p


Sorry if too much different ><
Anyway, this is the list of what i used from first:
1. LIOELE Triple Solution BB Cream
2. TONYMOLY Luminous Perfume Face Powder
3. ETUDE HOUSE Aloha V line slimmer
4. ETUDE HOUSE Easy Brow Pencil
5. SILKY GIRL Long Wearing Eyeliner
6. ETUDE HOUSE Styling Liner (white)
7. DOLLY WINK Eye Lashes no 14 & 11
8. HOLIKA Magic Pole Mascara
9. ETUDE HOUSE Dear My Blooming Lips (PK006)
10. LIOELE Magic Lip Treatment

okayy, this is what i do for my make up challenge.
And don't forget to give me criticisms and suggestions ^^
Enjoy your day!

Ps: go follow my IG xp

*update

Some of my picture when i still use this make up :D






5 comments:

  1. prettyy ^^ tp eye makeup nya kurang keliatan dear.. ketutup poni.. fotonya jg kurang besar >.< coba diupdate lg hehe.. good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciki, skali" ke kampus di curly dong rmbutnyaa, lebih cantiiksss x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha
      klo k kmpus heboh ren kliatannya
      Wkwk =))

      Delete
  3. cute bangettt <3
    good luck yaa :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^