Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DIY: Let's Remake Your Old Pants!

I have nothing to do in my holiday time D:
And suddenly my mom and my dad said that we will have a vacation.
Wow! It's like so "yippie"
Ahaha
But i just realize a little problem.
Since it is holiday, i'm back to my home without bring more good pants for go D:
(I leave it in my boarding house)
Actually i always use some of my pants or doing use-barter with my sista. Haha
Then i realize that I still have a very very old model long pants (I use this for 6-7 years ago)
But I still can wear it perfectly :p

See?
This pants is a trend before (lol)

Then I cut it, so that it will be a modern short pants now :p


And then I sew the bottom part with this type. Since the pants is white, I use white yarn too. So it's become like this


It's not to visible if we don't really pay attenttion :p
Since i'm not a tailor, I think it's oke if my sewing not too good (lol)

And then here is when I use this ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^