Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Have a Shiny Skin Face with Tony Moly

*1 month no blogging *
uaaaaaaa
Sorry for super late while updating my blog ;__;
Honestly i want to post this review last month, 
but because i started my college last month, 
my activity become TOO MUCH again ><

This review come from Tony Moly Brand.
Yeah, nowaday i'm being more interested with this brand.
Because my bb cream was running out, so i decided to buy this.
It's  Tony Moly Shiny Skin BB Cream with SPF 25 PA++
And then, the bb cream make me want to try because their cute design.

Okay, let's check the packaging first.

A Cute but simpe packaging with combination between pink and purple.
Use hangul for explain the ingredients.



The bottle packaging.

Then this is when i applied at my hand.
This BB Cream has no different texture with other bb cream.
But this is too liquid for me.
It's come with one shade only. No other choice.

As you can see, there is no much different when i use it or not. 
They covered it in medium level.
But I suggested this for everyone who have a dry skin and want to use a very natural bb cream.
Like a student for example, because this bb cream will not cakey in your face.
This bb cream also will make your face light although you use it.
It's will give you a silky face too after use this bb cream.

Puaahh~
So the result is i'm not too satisfied with this product.
Because it make my face oily after 3-5 hours.

That's all my review about Tony Moly Shiny Skin BB Cream!
Good Night everyone! (Good Morning & Good Evening too :p)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^