Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 \(^o^)/ + Barbie Eye Diamond Review


Before I post something, i'll say Happy New Year first for my readers ^^
Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope everything wanna be oke in this year.
kk

This time I'll post about my new lens. 
Actually i'm ady use it for almost 1 month.
kk~ But I can't post it on december cause i'm being so busy in that month T^T
That month really be a tiring month for me x_x

Oke, let's soon :p
This is Barbie Eye Diamond Series!

Here is the description:
Color : Black
Diameter : 17.5 mm
Base Curve : 8.60 mm
Water Content : 42%
Made in : Japan



Sorry for bad quality picture D":





 

This is when i put the lens on my lensbox :D



And here is my selca with Barbie Eye's lens :p


Happy New Year Everyone! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your
    post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
    know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Many thanks

    Here is my web-site - power steering and brakes

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^