Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LIOELE BB CREAM TRIPLE SOLUTION

FINALLY!!
I bought this bb cream!
kk
After my etude house SPF 50 was running out, i decided to bought
 LIOELE BB CREAM TRIPLE SOLUTION.
Anyway, if u have seen my wishlist, you can see this bb cream on my list. kk

Yeahh
so this is the packaging!




Sorry for offer light x_x



There is a blackberry barcode on their packaging.


This is the bb cream packaging


 Back


Lioele use PUMP type for make bb cream more hygienic :D


I try to apply it on my hand.


This is when i swatch the bb cream.


As you can see, I use the bb cream on my left hand (below).
Different with my right hand, lioele triple solution bb cream make a perfect coverage.
When first you using it , the bb cream will look not blend with your face.
But dont worry, just pat your face gently.
And it will give a perfect coverage for all day long!


Anyway, I'm really recomended for oilly face!
This bb cream can keep your face from oil :D
Let's try!


1 comment:

  1. i love this bb cream :)

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^