Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yeeyy!! My Packet was coming! xD
I bought this all from Bell's Etude House ~
It's all About ETUDE PETIT BIJOU Cotton Snow <3
Here is the packet :p


What's inside?
Tadddaaaa~~


I Got the sample too =))


Here is the Petit Bijou Box!


Back


Inside The Petit Bijou Box!


It's consists of:

1.Soft Body Wash 300 ml


2. Moisture Body Lotion 300 ml


When I opened, it's became like this


Here is the texture~

3. Intensive Care Cream 50 ml

I use this for my knee and my elbow


The texture, same as the lotion :D

And Here is the Petit Bijou All Over Spray! <3


 Totally falling in love with this all :D
FYI, it's really has a baby fragrance.
when i use them all, the scent really can last all day long!




2 comments:

  1. 1 paket petit bijou >.<
    aku punya tapi yang all over spray nya.. wangi nya baby banget.. enak ^^
    tapi ga tahan lama wanginya :3

    btw, join my giveaway yaa ^^
    http://beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com/2012/12/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    iya say :D
    tahan lama kok saayy~
    kamu taro dimana parfumnya?

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^