Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Routine Sleeping Pack


Hey!
Like my promise before, I'll share my daily sleeping pack :p
It's come from Etude House Brand (again) kk
This sleeping pack has 3 type. It's Keratin & brightening, Moisturizing & 
Firming, Pore & Sebum Control.
I bought the brightening one.
Let's see the packaging.



This sleeping pack texture really creamy.
You can see it in my hand.


Sorry for a different lightening x_x
I take this picture with flash.



As you can see.
It's really keep your face moist during sleep.
This sleeping pack has a nice smell too.
Like an aromatherapy before sleep :D
What I dont like is, my face really became oilly when i wake up in the morning.
But, because this function to keep moisture your face, i still can accept this.
LOL xD

So, what is your routine sleeping pack dear?
wanna tell me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^