Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, November 23, 2012

Shini Star Clear Pact #1 Peach

Back with new review! xD
It's come from Etude House Brand.
This time, I'll post about compact powder which i use everyday :D
Here is the Packaging.

Front

Back

 The Shini Star Clear Pact #1 Peach Packaging

How it's Look :D 

Actually, i took these picture when the first time i bought it with other haul.
And stupid me, i'm forget to take the detail of the compact powder ><
Now the detail has been lost because the pact is almost empty xp

So i try to search it from the internet ~
And here is the detail



 Other picture which i got from other blog. 
I found it on google search.


Although, the clear pact colour is pink
when i apply it on my face it's immediately blend with my face skin.
And after a few hours, my face will going pink naturally.

Anyway, i always use Etude House Sun BB Cream SPF 50 and 
Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Finishing Powder xP
(wait for my next review)

Thx for read!
Happy Saturday Night \(^o^)/



2 comments:

  1. i wanna have it too.. where did you buy it?
    btw, i just nominated you in liebster award, check in my blog

    http://millysbeautynote.blogspot.com/2012/11/first-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Etude counter :D
      anyway, thx for the award :*

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^