Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coffee Body Soap! Yey! Really like it xD

Hey Dear!
I'm back!
After doing my midterm test, i fell free to post some review.
I have so many review (in my mind) LOL
oke.
It's come from Mustika Ratu Brand called "Kopi Body Soap".

Here is the packaging.


Here is it's soap inside the box.
It's covered with plastic.


And here is the soap's look!
It has carved in that soap.
The soap also looks transparent brown.


Anyway, the soap very solid and hard.
Not like other soap which bit mushy.
hmm, i think i dont like.
Because it's very difficult to hold ><
BUT, I LOVE the fragrance very much!
kk
since i love coffee and chocolate, the soap's fragrance really 
wash my brain from fatigue all day!
xD

3 comments:

  1. I mean I just read through the entire post and it has been really great but since I'm more of a visual learner, some more vids and charts would help a lot.bath and body soap

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^