Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Etude Moistfull White Cream

Hi dear! ^^
anyway before i'm write the review, i want to say 
"Selamat Hari Pahlawan" for Indonesian people.
kk~
I think this day has a nice date.
It's 10-11-12 right?
ahh..
go on to the review :p
This time i'll review about product from my favourite brand.
If you are my loyal reader, of course you will know :p
Yeah!
it's ETUDE HOUSE <3
The product that i want to review is Moistfull White Cream.




I got the spatula inside the packaging :D


Here is the cream.
umm~
It's really transparent.
I think it's more look alike gel than cream :D


Here is how the gel look on my hand.


I love this because it has a soft fragrance.
And when you use it on your face, your face will be moist.
It's fresh!
First time, i use this as a night cream.
But because i have Etude Sleeping Pack (wait for my next review ^^),
i change the function become moisturizer, which i use before using bb cream :D

So, anyone has tried this product? :D

4 comments:

  1. not yet, but i would love to try.. hrgx brp??
    new follower nih.. visit and follback y.. thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cikey udh pake brp lama dan gmn efek whiteningnya? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aq ud pke hampir sebulan ce..
      muka aq si skarng jauh lebih cerahh..
      kata tmen" si mukanya juga putihan :p
      tpi gx bsa ngom juga itu murni dri krim'a ato egx..
      soalnya kan aq pke sabun muka sma sleeping pack yg buat mutihin sma bkin cerah juga :D

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^