Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, November 12, 2012

FOTD Going To My Cousin's Wedding Party

Hey dear~
This time I'll share about my makeup for attended 
my cousin's wedding party last night.
I took some pic, before the party started.
My father being my photographer there.
So, it's me :D





What I use from 1 - end :D
1. Etude Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF 50++
2. Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder 
3. Etude House Shini Star Clear Pact Peach
4. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
5. Etude House Oh~ M'eye Line Black
6. VOV Showcase Ball on Check
7. Etude House Aloha V Line Slim Maker 02
8. Etude House Face Color Corset #5
9. Dolly Wink 11 Pure Sweet
10. Dolly Wink 14 Natural Cute
11. Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara
12. EOS Lipbalm Strawberry Sorbet
13. Etude House Look At My Lips 02

For the Dress, I bought it from my Friend :D
Here is the picture when it use by the model.


Too different with me right? (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)
Anyway, if you want self review from the product on list, 
just tell me ^_^

2 comments:

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^