Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, October 12, 2012

Awards \(^o^)/

For celebrating her IBB logo, Gita Regina will give some awards for us :D
So I try to join this xP

Btw, congrats for your logo! :D

Here is the RULES
1. Choose ONE award that you want and you don't have yet
2. Pick 3 buddies that you think deserve to get the award
3. Post about the award that you choose and don't forget to put the link in my comment box

And answer these random question. I do really need to know your answer for my blog development.
1. What do you like from my blog ?
2. What post that you wanna see on my blog ?
3. am I kinda boring when write my story or my review ?


So i want to get the Beautiful Blogger Award!
kk
3 Buddies that i think to get the award: 

My answer for the questions :D
1. I like the Girly Theme at your blog :D From the background, your post and your font too. kk
2. I want more makeup tutorial from you :)
3. Honestly, sometimes it's lil boring. But i like your review, because it's give more information about beauty products to me.

4 comments:

  1. gyaaa ! thank you masukan nya sayang, cup muah-muah <3
    akan diperbaiki <3
    jangan lupa kasi tau buddies yg dipilih kalau mereka dapet award <3
    eh, aku follow kamu ya sayang, mind to follow me back? :3

    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi
      sma" ^^
      wahh~ awardnya lsung dpet o.o
      wqwq
      maacciii <3 :*
      btw, aq ud follow qm kok :D

      Delete
  2. aww thanks dear for the award ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^