Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Friday, October 12, 2012

First Haul in October xD

Haul.. Haul.. Haul..!
kk
I got some Etude Products from pre order last month xP
Here is the box.


And here is the products \(^o^)/

ah yeahh.
I have pre order false eyelash too.
It's come from KOJI DOLLY WINK!! 
yaayy!
Finally I have it!
kk


hm~
what should i review first? :D

2 comments:

  1. Great haul~ Super jealous of the Dolly Wink lashes! o: Definitely review them please~ >u<

    Also, what is "Milk Talk"? o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kk~
      yeah!
      totally falling in love with it!
      kk
      Oke!
      wait my review dear :D
      Anyway, milktalk is a body wash from etude brand :D

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^